WELCOME TO CRGLOBAL LLC.
Quality, Reliability, Accountability and Trust.
Since 2001, CRGlobal LLC. has been contract manufacturing parts in China and Thailand for select American companies ranging from American fortune 500 companies and to American small business customers in a variety of industries. Creative Resources Global is a company with operations in San Francisco, CA and Shanghai, PRC. We partner with our clients’ engineering and purchasing departments as their extension into China and Thailand, providing quality parts at favorable prices.
We have built our expanding clientele through a controlled growth strategy based on Quality, Reliability, Accountability and Trust.
As a manufacturer and intermediary, we understand all aspects of Chinese manufacturing. Our U.S. and China offices provide our clients with round-the-clock availability to support our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We are a full service provider with complete and timely logistical support from product engineering to delivery, which can include:
· Concept development
· Development of Quality Systems
· Drafting in SolidWorks, UG or CAD, including 3D modeling
· SLA modeling
· Tooling (available for export to U.S.)
· Sample production runs for customer approval
CRGLOBAL LLC. TEAM
Who We Are
Founder & CEO
With a background in Chinese language, engineering, and quality control, Craig is a 20+ year China veteran. Our CEO was based in Shanghai for twelve years, cultivating many long term relationships, developing a strong understanding of Chinese culture. Craig has built and managed the following operations in Mainland, China:
· Two China Based Wholly Foreign Owned Manufacturing Enterprises
· Two China Based Joint Manufacturing Venture Enterprises
· One Chinese Domestic Manufacturing Company
· Import & Export Services
Co-Founder & CFO
Yun joined CRGlobal LLC. after her own success in Shanghai media and real estate. Yun's enlightened vision and her ability to execute has transformed our company into an industry leader in quality and manufacturing in Asia.
Yun's international business management experience and accounting background has been an invaluable asset for us. Yun transformed the company upon her arrival, and was critical in taking us to the next level. Yun's leadership has been key to landing us long term accounts supplying Starbucks, Boeing, E-Z-GO, Club Car, EBCO Products and Herman Miller.
Your American Manufacturing Partner in Asia
We’re CRGlobal LLC., we partner with our clients’ engineering and purchasing departments as their extension into China & Thailand, providing parts at favorable prices. Working with multiple, established sources, we ensure manufacturing redundancy while maintaining intellectual property protection. We have built our teams in China and Thailand over the past 20 years, and we pride ourselves in protection our customer IP and delivering quality products on-time.
“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent efforts.”
We understand that the implementation and effectiveness of a quality process system is critical to the success and trust of our clients. The control of all phases of engineering, inspection and packaging are integral to a successful process and ultimately superior products.
Our engineering includes the design, analysis, construction, testing and monitoring of parts or processes to meet customer expectations.
DRAWINGS & SAMPLES
· Work with customers to ensure their product drawings are dimensionally correct, and list critical aspects that are understandable in China.
· Ensure samples, pre-production, and production lots are dimensionally correct, and compare to customer approved drawings.
PART PRODUCTION APPROVAL PROCESS (PPAP)
Ensure proper controls for product development per customer requirements and expectations, incorporating the customers’ sample.
GAUGE REPEATABILITY AND REPRODUCIBILITY (GAUGE R&R)
Used for first time products, control plans, and first part approval process using 10-3-3 measuring process.
STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL ANALYSIS (SPC)
· Verify that tooling is statistically significant using SPC Excel and Minitab, through normal distribution and Six Sigma methods.
· Ensure the process is capable of meeting customers’ expectations.
SAMPLE DESIGN, SAMPLES AND PRE-PRODUCTION
· Work with customers on the initial sample design as well as testing the initial samples.
· Verify that the initial samples and pre-production lots meet customer expectations as they relate to design, strength and overall visual appearance.
NONCONFORMANCE AND CORRECTION ACTION REPORTS (NC’S AND CAR’S)
· Research and documentation of root cause, corrective and prevention action and cost impact.
· Initiation of NC’s and CAR’s as a result of “part” nonconformance or “process” nonconformance.
ENGINEERING CHANGE NOTICES (ECN’S)
· Documented “part” or “process” change by the customer, or for the customer’s consideration.
DATA COLLECTION AND TREND CHARTS
· Daily tracking of lot defects and monitoring trends over time using process data. Percentage of overall defects for top quality issues are reviewed prior to shipments.
· Use trigger points.
INSPECTIONS INVOLVE MEASUREMENTS, TESTING AND REVIEW OF ALL PRODUCTS TO VERIFY THAT THEY MEET CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS.
· Use of defect logs to track total observation defects during the production process. Defect logs are critical for process feedback to eliminate product or process nonconformance.
· Review all inspection results and defect logs prior to shipments.
· Final inspection acceptance/rejection to a predetermined Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for all critical, major and minor characteristics.
PACKAGING IS DEVELOPED TO ENSURE THE BEST POSSIBLE PROTECTION OF PRODUCTS DURING DISTRIBUTION, STORAGE AND END USE.
· Design and development of product packaging based on customer specifications and guidelines.
· All products are labeled to ensure proper identification and lot traceability.